WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0766834
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
ABBOTSLEIGH ROAD AND ULLATHORNE ROAD DOUBLE YELLOW LINE WAITING RESTRICTIONS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to install double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions at the junction of Abbotsleigh Road and Ullathorne Road.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01695) by 13th September 2018.
Dated 23th August 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive