WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCILNotice ID: SUT0766546
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
AMENDMENTS TO WAITING RESTRICTIONS AND
PARKING PLACES, MAGDALEN ROAD
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 547) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. 2) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 20th August 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to amend the existing waiting restrictions and parking places in Magdalen Road, Openview and Swaby Road to accommodate the new raised tables, junctions, entry treatments and zebra crossings.
3. Under section 19(1) of The Local Authorities' Traffic Orders (Procedure) (England and Wales) Regulations 1996, the Council hereby makes in part the proposals as advertised on 13th July 2017.
4. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 24th August 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 23rd August 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive