TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0754048
CHASE ROAD N14 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4725.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate carriageway re-surfacing works on Chase Road N14, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Chase Road N14)(No2) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit traffic, as and when directed by traffic signs, from waiting and loading in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 15 August 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted _1_
Chase Road between Chase Court & Avenue Road to No. 170 Chase Road_
Chase Road between Ch ase Court & Avenue Road to No. 170 Chase Road
Coming into operation 2
20.8.18 for 2 days or until works are completed.
28.8.18 for 2 days or until works are completed.
Diversion Route 3
Chelmsford Road, Linden Way, Avenue Road and vice versa