HAZELWOOD LANE N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0746962
HAZELWOOD LANE N13 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate Thames Water works on Hazelwood Lane N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Hazelwood Lane N13) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Hazelwood Lane N13 between its junction with The Grove and Green Lanes N13, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 13 August 2018 and will continue in force for 15 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via The Grove, Lodge Drive and vice versa.
Dated 8 August 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation