ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS (MERTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2007 VARIATION ORDER 2018Notice ID: SUT0747214
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE GLA ROADS AND SIDE ROADS (MERTON) RED ROUTE CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2007 VARIATION ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London, hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Order under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general nature and effect of the Order will be to formalise the existing 7 metre Disabled Persons' Vehicles Only bay outside No.348 St Helier Avenue, with the hours of operation 'No Stopping at any time, except Disabled Persons' Vehicles Only.
3. The road which would be affected by the Order is the A297 GLA Road - St Helier Avenue in the London Borough of Merton.
4. A copy of the Order, a map indicating the location and effect of the Order and copies of any Order revoked, suspended or varied by the Order can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
- Transport for London
Streets Traffic Order Team
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road
London, SE1 8NJ
- Merton Link
London Borough of Merton
Merton Civic Centre
London Road, Morden Surrey SM4 5DX
5. All objections and other representations to the proposed Order must be made in writing and must specify the grounds on which they are made. Objections and representations must be sent to Transport for London, Streets Traffic Order Team, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ quoting reference NP/REGULATION/STOT/TRO, GLA/2018/0337, to arrive before 31 st August 2018. Objections and other representations may be communicated to other persons who may be affected.
Dated this 9th day of August 2018
Network Regulation Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ