HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE LANGHEDGE LANE N18 - NEW WAITING RESTRICTIONS THE HARINGEY (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO. 67) EXPERIMENTAL ORDER 2018 T66Notice ID: WAT0726890
HARINGEY COUNCIL - PUBLIC NOTICE LANGHEDGE LANE N18 - NEW WAITING RESTRICTIONS THE HARINGEY (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTIONS) (AMENDMENT NO. 67) EXPERIMENTAL ORDER 2018 T66
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that on 26th July 2018 the Council of the London Borough of Harlngey, hereinafter called the Council, made the above-mentioned Order under sections 9, 10 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce double yellow lines waiting restrictions operating "at any time" in Langhedge Lane N18, on both sides of the road, between its junctions with High Road and Cannon Road.
3. The Order provides that in pursuance of Section 10(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, the delegated authority of the London Borough of Haringey, or some person authorised in that behalf, may if it appears essential in the interests of the expeditious, convenient and safe movement of traffic or for preserving or improving the amenities of the area through which any road affected by the Order runs, modify or suspend the Order or any provision thereof.
4. The Council will be considering in due course whether the provisions of the Order should be continued in force indefinitely by means of permanent Order made under the relevant sections of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. Any person may object to the making of the permanent Order for the purpose of such indefinite continuation within a period of six months beginning with the day on which the above mentioned Order came into force or, if the Order is varied by other Orders or modified pursuant to section 10(2) of the 1984 Act, beginning with the day on which the latest variation or modification came into force. Any such objection must be made in writing and must state the grounds on which it is made and be sent to Traffic Management Group, River Park House, 1st floor, 225, High Road, Wood Green, N22 8HQ or by email to email@example.com.
5. Copies of the Order, which will come into force on 6th August 2018, of the Council's statement of reasons for making the Order, together with plans and more detailed particulars showing the locations and effects of the Order may be inspected, throughout the period that it is in force, during normal office working hours, at the reception desk, Alexandra House, 10 Station Road, Wood Green, N22 7TR or can be viewed online at www.haringey.gov.uk/traffic_orders.
6. If any person wishes to question the validity of the Order or of any of its provisions on the grounds they are not within the powers conferred by the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any requirement of that Act or of any instrument made under that Act has not been complied with, that person may, within 6 weeks from the date on which the Order is made, apply for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated: 27th July 2018 Ann Cunningham, Head of Operations