FOOTPATH 207 - BETWEEN GREEN LANES AND CAVERSHAM AVENUE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0724370
FOOTPATH 207 - BETWEEN GREEN LANES AND CAVERSHAM AVENUE N13 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential footbridge works on Footpath 207 which lies between Green Lanes and Caversham Avenue N13, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Footpath 207) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same titled published on 18 July 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit pedestrians from entering or proceeding on Footpath 207, between Green Lanes and Caversham Avenue for approximately 210m as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 30 July 2018 and will continue in force for 5 days or until works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Caversham Avenue, Bourne Hill, A105 Green Lanes N13 and vice versa.
Dated 25 July 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation