ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 AND A217 GLA ROADS (ARMOURY WAY, WANDSWORTH PLAIN, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) [TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018Notice ID: SUT0713909
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 THE A3 AND A217 GLA ROADS (ARMOURY WAY, WANDSWORTH PLAIN, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) [TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow gas main replacement works to take place on Wandsworth Plain and Armoury Way.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) stopping on Armoury Way between its junctions with Putney Bridge Road and Dormay Street;
(2) entering or exiting Frogmore at its junction with Armoury Way;
(3) stopping on Wandsworth Plain between its junctions with All Saints Passage and Armoury Way.
The Order will also:
(4) allow all vehicles to use the northbound bus lane on Wandsworth Plain between its junctions with All Saints Passage and Armoury Way;
(5) allow two way operation on Frogmore between it junctions with Armoury Way and Putney Bridge Road.
The Order will be effective between 6:00 AM on the 4th August 2018 and 5:00 PM on the 15th October 2018 or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs via Armoury Way, Ram Street, Wandsworth High Street and Putney Bridge Road to normal route of travel.
Dated this 19th day of July 2018 Claire Wright
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
TRANSPORT mayor of london ^^^m FOR LONDON
mayor of london