A1010, MONMOTH ROAD, PLEVNA ROAD N9, ST MARTINS ROAD, CHURCH STREET N9 AND HASELBURY ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0704531
A1010, MONMOTH ROAD, PLEVNA ROAD N9, ST MARTINS ROAD, CHURCH STREET N9 AND HASELBURY ROAD N9 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential highway improvement works on A1010 at Edmonton Green the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (A1010, Monmouth Road, Plevna Road, St Martins Road, Church Street N9 and Haselbury Road N9) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, between 16 July and 2 September (or until works are complete) as indicated in the Schedule below as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. Whilst the prohibitions on the roads detailed in the schedule to this notice remain in force, the diversion route will be as detailed below.
5. Access to the Edmonton Green Shopping Centre car parks will be maintained at all times.
Dated 11 July 2018 ?avid B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Date and Nature of Restriction
A1010 (The Broadway/ The Green) between access road leading to/from bus station and Smythe Close_
Road closed to southbound traffic
Monmouth Road, St Martins Road and Plevna Road.
Monmouth Road, St Martins Road and Plevna Road
Increase existing waiting and loading restrictions on both sides of the road
to be applicable at all times (existing parking bays to be retained).
Edmonton Green Roundabout
No access to Church Street
Bury Street and Winchester Road The Green,
No access to The
Monmouth Road, St. Martins Road, Plevna Road
Broadway from Church Street
Width restriction adjacent to No. 322 Haselbury Road N9
Amendment to existing traffic management order to exempt local bus services from width restriction_