PARKING & LOADING AMENDMENTS - THRALE ROADNotice ID: SUT0697680
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL - PARKING & LOADING AMENDMENTS - THRALE ROAD
- The Wandsworth (Free Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Loading Bays) (No. 3) Order 2018
- The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 542) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 2 July 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Free Parking Places Order will be to designate short stay free parking places that will operate between 10am to 7pm on Mondays to Saturdays with a maximum stay of one hour in Thrale Road, the south-west side outside Nos. 9 to 15 Thrale Road.
3. The general effect of the Loading Bays Order will be to designate a loading bay in Thrale Road that will operate between 7am and 7pm Mondays to Sundays with a maximum stay of 40 minutes, located on the south-west side, outside No. 7 Thrale Road.
4. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Order will be to introduce a single yellow line waiting restriction operating between 7am and 10am on Mondays to Saturdays in the location specified in paragraph 2 above.
5. Under section 19(1) of The Local Authorities' Traffic Orders (Procedure) (England and Wales) Regulations 1996, the Council hereby makes in part the proposals as advertised on 12th October 2017.
6. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 16th July 2018, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
7. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting reference W/ECS/TM01661-D.
8. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 5th July 2018
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
Paul Martin Chief Executive