WINCHMORE HILL ROAD N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0694733
WINCHMORE HILL ROAD N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 4725.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential carriageway re-surfacing works on Winchmore Hill Road N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Winchmore Hill Road N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding on Winchmore Hill Road between Crowland Gardens and The Wells, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 13 July 2018 and would continue in force for 1 night between the hours of 8.00 p.m.- 05.00 a.m. or until works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via The Bourne N14, Broad Walk N21, Church Hill N21 & vice versa.
Dated 4 July 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation