CHEQUERS WAY N13 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" and "MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8-9.30AM 4.30-6.30PM" WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: WAT0694722
CHEQUERS WAY N13 - INTRODUCTION OF "AT ANY TIME" and "MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8-9.30AM 4.30-6.30PM" WAITING RESTRICTIONS
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 3523.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield has made the Enfield (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Amendment No.155) Order 2018 under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to introduce additional waiting restrictions to operate "at any time" and "Monday to Friday 8-9.30am 4.30-6.30pm" on Chequers Way N13, west of its junction with Tottenhall Road N13.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 9 July 2018 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 4 July 2018
David B Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation