20 MPH SPEED LIMIT - KINGSDOWNE ROAD AND ST MATTHEWS ROAD, SURBITON (TMO-P260)Notice ID: MF0280812
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
20 MPH SPEED LIMIT - KINGSDOWNE ROAD AND ST MATTHEWS ROAD, SURBITON (TMO-P260)
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames made the following Order on 11th June 2018 under section 84 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended: - The Kingston upon Thames (20 MPH Speed Limit) (No. 3) Traffic Order 2018.
2. The general effect of the Order, which will come into force on 2nd July 2018, will be to impose aspeed limit of 20 miles per hour in the following roads or parts of roads;
Iris Close, Surbiton;
Kingsdowne Road, Surbiton, north-westwards from the common boundary between Nos. 26 and 28 (N.B. an existing 20 m.p.h. speed limit in Kingsdowne Road is located north-westwards from its junctions with Iris Close and St. Matthew's Road); and
St. Matthew's Road, Surbiton.
3. The Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars including plans showing the location and effect are available for inspection until 23rd July 2018 at The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. For further information, telephone 'Environment' on 020 8547 5002.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or any relevant regulations made thereunder have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may make application for the purposes to the High Court by 23rd July 2018.
Dated 15th June 2018.
Team Leader -Parking and Sustainable Transport (Environment)