DOCTORS PARKING BAY - THESSALY ROAD The Wandsworth (Doctor Parking Place) (No. 1) Order 2018Notice ID: SUT0667884
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
DOCTORS PARKING BAY - THESSALY ROAD The Wandsworth (Doctor Parking Place) (No. 1) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 11th June 2018 made the above mentioned Order under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to designate a doctors parking bay outside No. 115 Thessaly Road for the leaving of a vehicle displaying the doctors permit numbered D59. The bay will operate between 8am and 8pm on Mondays only.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 18th June 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 14th June 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive