MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS - CANFORD ROAD AND TOPSHAM ROADNotice ID: SUT0667930
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS - CANFORD ROAD AND TOPSHAM ROAD
The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. 541) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. 2) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 11th June 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be:
(a) in Canford Road, the west side, to join together the parking bay outside No. 30 Canford Road and the parking bay adjacent to No. 163 Wakehurst Road creating 6 metres of extra parking space; and
(b) in Topsham Road, the north-east side, to remove the parking place outside No. 66 Topsham Road and extend the single yellow line waiting restriction.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 22nd June 2018, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 14th June 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive