RESTRICTED ZONE AMENDMENT CRINGLE STREET AND KIRTLING STREETNotice ID: SUT0668014
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
RESTRICTED ZONE AMENDMENT CRINGLE STREET AND KIRTLING STREET
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
? The Wandsworth (Prescribed Routes) (No.*) Traffic Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to amend the Restricted Zone in Cringle Street and Kirtling Street so that it would operate "at any time". Access to properties only accessible from Cringle Street or Kirtling Street would be maintained.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order, should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/ TMO/1693) by 5th July 2018.
Dated 14th June 2018
The Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive