TOWN ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0652698
TOWN ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential utility works on Town Road N9, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Town Road) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to;
(i) prohibit vehicles from entering and proceeding at any time between its junction with Logan Road and Seymour Road
(ii) prohibit vehicles from waiting and loading at any time outside no.s 127-137 and no.s 140-154, as and when directed by
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would only apply when the appropriate signage is in place and would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on 18 June 2018 and would continue in force for 5 days or until such time that the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Logan Road, Monmouth Road, Seymour Road & vice versa.
Dated 6 June 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation