PROPOSED AMENDMENTS OF THE TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS MATCHES AT THE ALL ENGLAND LAWN TENNIS CLUB,Notice ID: SUT0646495
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED AMENDMENTS OF THE TEMPORARY TRAFFIC REGULATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH CHAMPIONSHIP TENNIS MATCHES AT THE ALL ENGLAND LAWN TENNIS CLUB, WIMBLEDON AUGUSTUS ROAD, CAMPEN CLOSE, ESHER GARDENS, GARTMOOR GARDENS, KINGSCLIFFE GARDENS, PENNER CLOSE, SOUTHDEAN GARDENS, VICTORIA DRIVE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
The Wandsworth (Wimbledon Tennis Event Zone) (Parking Places) (No. ?) Order 2018
The Wandsworth (Wimbledon Tennis Event Zone) (Temporary Waiting Restrictions and Prescribed Route) (No.*) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be:
The general effect of the Order would be:
(a) to require vehicles parking in Campen Close, Gartmoor Gardens, Kingscliffe Gardens, Penner Close and Southdean Gardens during championship tennis matches at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon to display a valid permit "at any time" on the specified days; and
(b) to require vehicles parking in the following roads during championship tennis matches at the All England Lawn Tennis Club, Wimbledon to display a valid permit between 8.30am and 8.30pm on the specified days:
(i) Augustus Road, the north side inset parking bays between western kerb side of Princes Way and the eastern kerb line of Inner Park Road;
(ii) Esher Gardens; and
(iii) Victoria Drive, the north-west side inset parking place and the east side inset parking place opposite the junction with Glen Albyn Road.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8871 8043.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01691) by 21st June 2018.
Dated 31st May 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive