ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0644319
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A217 GLA ROAD (RAM STREET, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC AND STOPPING) ORDER (No.2) 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to allow a crane operation to take place on Ram Street.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering, exiting, proceeding or stopping on Ram Street between its junctions with Wandsworth High Street and Armoury Way, local access will be maintained between Shoreham Close and Armoury Way.
The Order will also suspend the northbound contra-flow bus lane on Ram Street between its junctions with Armoury Way and Wandsworth High Street.
The Order will be effective between 10:00 PM on the 15th June 2018 and 5:00 AM on the 2nd July 2018 every Friday from 10:00 PM to Monday at 5:00 AM or until the works has been completed. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Armoury Way, Fairfield Street and Wandsworth High Street to normal route of travel.
Dated this 31 st day of May 2018 Claire Wright
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON ^^^m pQR LONDON