WARWICK ROAD N18 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0643006
WARWICK ROAD N18 TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential Thames Water works on Warwick Road N18, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Warwick Road N18) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering or proceeding outside No. 92 on Warwick Road N18, as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on 30 May 2018 and will continue in force for 3 days or until the works have been completed whichever is sooner.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Park Lane, Sheldon Road, Denton Road and vice versa.
Dated 30 May 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation