MEADS ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0623060
MEADS ROAD EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential crane works on Meads Road EN3, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield proposes to make the Enfield (Meads Road EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, from entering, proceeding waiting and loading in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 would not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions would operate on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule and would only be in operation when the appropriate signage is displayed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles would be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access would be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 16 May 2018 David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted
Coming into operation _2_
Any one day between 30 May and 1 June 2018 Any one day between 19 and 22 June 2018
Diversion Route 3
Meads Road EN3
Croft Road, Redlands Road, Leys Road West, The Link and vice versa.