ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKSNotice ID: MF0275408
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS
COOMBE ROAD, KINGSTON
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Coombe Road,Kingston, in the saidborough, in exercise of thepowers conferred by Section 14(1)ofthe Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,tofacilitate detailed bridgeexaminationworksbyNetwork Rail, it intends to make an Order of the effect of whichwill be to:
a) Prohibit anyvehicle from entering, proceeding or remainingatrest in Coombe Road,between Manorgate Roadand Norbiton Avenue
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above:-
a) shall only apply at suchtimes and to such extentasshall be indicated by traffic signsprescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and GeneralDirections2002.
b) shallnot applytoanythingdone withthe permission, or at the direction,ofaconstable in uniformortoany vehicles or pedestrians in connection withthe said works.
c) shall notapplytoemergencyservice vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 06 July2018 and will remain in force for eighteenmonths or untilthe worksare completed. It is anticipatedthat the works will be completedin1night.
4. Access to premisesonoradjacent to the affected road shallbe maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference withexecution of the said works.
5. Therewill be asigned diversion routeinplace via Coombe Road, Kingston Hill, GalsworthyRoad
TrafficManager,Guildhall2,Kingstonupon Thames, KT1 1EU.