DOCTORS PARKING BAY - THESSALY ROADNotice ID: SUT0616436
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
DOCTORS PARKING BAY - THESSALY ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
The Wandsworth (Doctor Parking Place) (No. *) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to designate a doctors parking bay outside No. 115 Thessaly Road for the leaving of a vehicle displaying the doctors permit numbered D59. The bay would operate between 8am and 8pm on Mondays only.
3. Copies of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5287.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TM01682) by 31st May 2018.
Dated 10th May 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive