ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WITHYCOMBE ROADNotice ID: SUT0616267
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WITHYCOMBE ROAD
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14(1) TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - WITHYCOMBE ROAD
1. The Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth HEREBY GIVES NOTICE that to facilitate works in Withycombe Road they intend to make an Order, the effect of which would be to introduce a temporary prohibition
of traffic in Withycombe Road, the north to southbound carriageway only.
2. Whilst the works take place, no person shall cause or permit any vehicle to enter, proceed or wait in Withycombe Road, in the north to southbound carriageway, between its junction with Victoria Drive and its junction with Wimbledon Park Side.
3. Alternative routes for vehicles, if available, would be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The Order will come into operation on 28th May 2018 and will remain in force for a maximum of 18 months or until the works are completed. The restrictions would only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by the placing of traffic signs.
5. Nothing in the Order applies to:
(a) any vehicle being used in connection with the execution of the said works or any public service or utility vehicle;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police officer in uniform or a civil enforcement officer; or
(c) any vehicle being used for police, fire brigade or ambulance purposes.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
Dated 10th May 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive