PROPOSED LIMITED STAY PARKING BAYS IN THE SERVICE ROAD FRONTING NOS. 298 to 310 BAKER STREET, ENFIELD EN1Notice ID: WAT0613806
LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD PROPOSED LIMITED STAY PARKING BAYS IN THE SERVICE ROAD FRONTING NOS. 298 to 310 BAKER STREET, ENFIELD EN1
Further information may be obtained from Council Housing Department, telephone number 020 8375 8343.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (North Enfield) (No. 1) Order 2018, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Order will be, in the service road fronting Nos. 298 to 310 Baker Street Enfield EN1, to introduce limited stay parking bays (for 11 vehicles) opposite Nos. 298 to 306 Baker Street EN1, which would operate between 8 am and 6.30 pm on Mondays to Saturdays inclusive (excluding Christmas Day, Good Friday and Bank Holidays). During these times vehicles would be permitted to use the parking bays free of charge for up to 2 hours at a time, with no return within 1 hour.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 14th May 2018 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Order may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks of the date on which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 9 May 2018 M
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation