WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL DISABLED PERSONS' PARKING PLACES FREE PARKING PLACESNotice ID: SUT0595562
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
DISABLED PERSONS' PARKING PLACES FREE PARKING PLACES DINSMORE ROAD, EARDLEY ROAD, FLOWERSMEAD, LAVERSTOKE GARDENS, SABINE ROAD, WESTCOTE ROAD The Wandsworth (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 6) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Permit Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 6) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Clapham South) (Parking Places) (No. 3) Order 2018 The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 24th April 2018 made the above mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be as follows:-
(a) to designate the following parking places for the leaving without charge and for any period of a disabled person's vehicle displaying a disabled person's badge (referred to in this notice as a "mandatory bay"):
(i) outside No. 34 Dinsmore Road;
(ii) outside No. 20 Eardley Road
(iii) outside No. 16 Flowersmead;
(iv) outside No. 90 Sabine Road; and
(v) outside No. 36 Westcote Road.
(b) to designate the disabled person's parking place outside No. 37 Laverstoke Gardens as a resident-specific disabled person's parking place for the leaving without charge and for any period of a disabled person's vehicle displaying the disabled resident's parking permit numbered DB171;
(c) to revoke the disabled person's parking places:
(i) outside No. 37 Gilbey Road, numbered DB109;
(ii) outside No. 21 Headington Road, numbered DB045;
(iii) outside No. 13 Ibsley Gardens;
(iv) outside Nos. 1 to 31 Holybourne Avenue; and
(v) located on the north-east side of the south-eastern extremity of Ravenslea Road, numbered DB134.
(d) insofar as the locations mentioned above are within the Clapham South and Clapham Junction controlled parking zones, the relevant parking places Orders be amended to take account of the proposed disabled persons' parking places.
3. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 30th April 2018, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TM01677 - telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 26th April 2018
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth SW18 2PU Chief Executive