WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTSNotice ID: SUT0584122
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS CANFORD ROAD, DAWNAY ROAD, TOPSHAM ROAD
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
. The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 2018
. The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
. The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. *) Order 2018
. The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Common) (Parking Places) (No. ?) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Orders would be:
(a) in Canford Road, the west side, to join together the parking bay outside No. 30 Canford Road and the parking bay adjacent to No. 163 Wakehurst Road creating 6 metres o1 extra parking space;
(b) in Dawnay Road, the north-west side, to join together the parking bays adjacent to No. 79 Swaby Road creating 4.5 metres of extra parking space; and
(c) in Topsham Road, the north-east side, to remove the parking place outside No. 66 Topsham Road and extend the single yellow line waiting restriction.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01688) by 10th May 2018.
Dated 19th April 2018
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive