MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR WANDLE WALLNotice ID: SUT0580094
MARINE AND COASTAL ACCESS ACT 2009 APPLICATION FOR WANDLE WALL
Notice is hereby given that Frasers Property (UK) Limited, 81 Cromwell Road, Kensington London SW7 5BW has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake the repair works of the existing old sheet pile at the mouth of River Wandle.
The application and supporting documents can be inspected at: Wandsworth Town Library 11 Garratt Lane London, SW18 4AQ
Copies of the application and associated information may be viewed on line in the Public Register at www.gov.uk/check-marine-licence-register.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
- Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing. marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_ REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the 'make a comment' section of case reference MLA/2018/00089;
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
- By email to firstname.lastname@example.org; or alternatively
- By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
- Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice being 19th April 2018;
- Quote the case reference; and
- include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.