ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0581141
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (KINGSTON BY-PASS, LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON) (TEMPORARY BANNED TURN) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable water works to take place at the junction of Kingston By-Pass and Beverley Way Service Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from turning left from Kingston By-Pass into Beverley Way Service Road at its junction with Huntley Way.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 8:00 PM on the 5th May 2018 and 11:59 AM on the 6th May 2018 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1)any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire
brigade, ambulance or police purposes; (2)anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police
constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Kingston By-Pass, exit slip to Beverley Way Roundabout, Beverley Way Service Road to normal route of travel.
Dated this 19th day of April 2018 Paul Matthews
Co-ordination and Permitting Area Manager
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON I .