LONDON BOROUGH OF ENFIELD PUBLIC NOTICENotice ID: WAT0570316
PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(S) -ARMFIELD ROAD EN2, BEACONSFIELD ROAD EN3, BOSWORTH ROAD N11, CASTLE ROAD EN3, CEDAR ROAD EN2, CONNAUGHT GARDENS N13, CORNWALL ROAD N18, CREST DRIVE ENS, CUCKOO HALL LANE N9, DEANSWAY N9, DENNY ROAD N9, DURANTS ROAD EN3, ELIZABETH AVENUE EN2, ELVENDON ROAD N11, FIRS LANE N13, FOREST ROAD N9, GILBERT STREET ENS, GLADBECK WAY EN2, GORDON ROAD N9, GROVELANDS ROAD N13, HARLECH ROAD N13, HAWTHORN ROAD N18, HEDGE LANE N13, HENLEY ROAD N18, HOUNDSFIELD ROAD N9, KELVIN AVENUE N13.KEMPE ROAD EN1, KINGSWAY EN3, LAVENDER HILL EN2, LIGHTCLIFFE ROAD N13, LINCOLN ROAD, EN1, MELBOURNE AVENUE N13, NELSON ROAD N9, OLD ROAD ENS, OLLERTON ROAD N13, PARK AVENUE N13, RYLSTON ROAD N13, SHELDON ROAD N18, SNELLS PARK N18, STANLEY ROAD N11, SUTHERLAND ROAD N9 and WESTMINSTER ROAD N9
REVOKED PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - ACACIA ROAD EN1, ARTHUR ROAD N9, DEANSWAY N9 and HEDGE LANE N13.
REVOKED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - ALSTON ROAD N18, ARTHUR ROAD N9, BERTRAM ROAD, DEANSWAY N9, FAIRBROOK CLOSE N13, GORDON ROAD N9, HEDGE LANE N13, HENLEY ROAD N18, HOLMESDALE EN3, LODGE DRIVE N13, LOWDEN ROAD N9, NATAL ROAD N11, OXFORD ROAD ENS, PEVENSEY AVENUE EN2, POYNTER ROAD EN1 and PRINCES AVENUE N13.
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 4830.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) propose to make the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Personalised Disabled Persons) (No.*) Order 2017 and the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No.*) Order 2017 under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be to:
(a) designate a personalised disabled person's parking place in the streets specified in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice in which a disabled person's vehicle which displays a valid personalised disabled person's parking place permit issued by the Council, may be left therein;
(b) remove certain personalised disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the second paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required; and
(c) remove certain disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the third paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required.
3. A copy of the proposed Orders and of the Council's statement of reasons for proposing to make the Orders can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive. (Note: If you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time).
4. Any person desiring to object to the proposed Orders, or make any other representations in respect of it should send a statement in writing to that effect, and in the case of an objection stating the grounds thereof, to the Head of Traffic and Transportation, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD, quoting the reference TG1380 by 2 May 2018, or by e-mail to email@example.com. uk Note: Should you wish to discuss the proposals in more detail with a Council officer, please ring the above-mentioned telephone number to arrange a mutually convenient time.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may, upon written request, be made available to the press or to the public, who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 11 April 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation