The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2018Notice ID: SUT0563394
Wandsworth Borough Council
The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No. 1) Order 2018
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 3rd April 2018 made the above mentioned Order under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Order will be to remove the parking place on the south-western side of Algarve Road opposite No. 310 Earlsfield Road to accommodate a new footway build out in conjunction with a scheme to provide a new sewer in Earlsfield Road.
3. Copies of the Order, which will come into operation on 9th April 2018, and of documents and plans giving more detailed particulars of the Order, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
4. Copies of the Order may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below quoting Reference W/ECS/TMO1680 -telephone (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Order or of any provision contained in it on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Order may, within six weeks from the date which the Order was made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 5th April 2018
The Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive