WAITING RESTRICTIONS ('PAINTERS ESTATE', NEW MALDEN) AND MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS (VARIOUS LOCATIONS) (REF. KingMap0010)Notice ID: MF0265696
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
WAITING RESTRICTIONS ('PAINTERS ESTATE', NEW MALDEN) AND MINOR PARKING AMENDMENTS (VARIOUS LOCATIONS) (REF. KingMap0010)
The Kingston upon Thames (Free Parking Places, Loading Places and Waiting, Loading and Stopping Restrictions) Order 201* and The Kingston upon Thames (Charged-For Parking Places) Order 201*.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames propose to make the above-mentioned Orders under sections 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended.
2. The general effect of the Orders would be;
(a) to introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions at all junctions within the area known as 'Painters Estate', New Malden, (i.e. Gainsborough Road, Kneller Road, Landseer Road, Lawrence Avenue, Millais Road, Reynolds Avenue, Romney Road, Turner Road and Van Dyck Avenue) including junctions with Manor Drive North and South Lane;
(b) to introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions at the following junctions in New Malden; Ancaster Crescent and Chilmark Gardens; and Rodney Close and Rodney Road;
(c) in Chiltern Drive, Surbiton (outside and opposite The Berrylands public house), to lengthen existing single yellow line
(d) in Cranes Park Avenue, Surbiton (outside No. 26), to shorten an existing 'permit holders only' parking place in order to allow access to an off-street parking area;
(e) in Lingfield Avenue, Kingston, to remove an existing 'permit holders only' parking place (outside Nos. 35-37) in order to allow access to an off-street parking area;
(f) in Eastbury Road, Kingston (opposite No. 37), to lengthen an existing 'shared use' parking place; and
(g) to modify the trafficorder definitions of certain other parking places and waiting restrictions so they better reflect what is currently on the ground (there would be no change to the way restrictions and parking places currently operate).
3. A copy of each of the proposed Orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders can be inspected at The Information and Advice Centre, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive.
4. Persons desiring to object to any of the proposals or make any other representations in respect of them, should send astatement in writing to that effect and, in the case of an objection, stating the grounds thereof to the Council in this matter to either The Director of Place, Traffic Order Section, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT1 1EU or email TMO@kingston.gov.uk, quoting reference KingMap0010 by 30th March 2018.
5. Under the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 1985, any letter you write to the Council in response to this Notice may be made available to the press and to the public who would be entitled to take copies of it if they so wished.
Dated 9th March 2018. IAN BAKER
Team Leader-Parking and Sustainable Transport (Environment)