ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BRUSSELS ROAD SW11Notice ID: SUT0522704
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 - SECTION 14 TEMPORARY CLOSURE - BRUSSELS ROAD SW11
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make an order to restrict vehicular movement in Brussels Road to facilitate a crane operation.
2. Whilst the said works are taking place, no vehicle shall proceed along Brussels Road from the junction with St John's Hill to the North-Eastern boundary wall of number 15 Brussels Road.
3. Whilst the order remains in force the alternative route for traffic affected by the closure will be appropriately signed.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Streetworks section - telephone number (020) 8871 6904.
5. The order will come into operation on 18th March 2018 and will remain in force for up to 18 months or until the works are complete.
Dated this eighth day of March 2018
Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive