TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0519897
VICARS MOOR LANE N21 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate highway works on Vicars Moor Lane N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Vicars Moor Lane N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Vicars Moor Lane N21 from outside No.s 1B and No 4 Vicars Moor Lane N21, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 28 February 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will come into operation on the 12 March 2018 and will continue in force for 3 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route will be via Ringwood Way N21, Shrubbery Gardens N21, Green Lanes N21 & vice versa.
Dated 7 March 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation