EDGWARE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE X PROPOSED EXTENSION OF EDGWARE CONTROLLEDNotice ID: WAT0508045
LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW - EDGWARE CONTROLLED PARKING ZONE X PROPOSED EXTENSION OF EDGWARE CONTROLLED
PARKING ZONE X THE HARROW (WAITING AND LOADING RESTRICTION)
(AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201* THE HARROW (PARKING PLACES) (AMENDMENT NO.*) TRAFFIC ORDER 201*
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Harrow proposes to make the above mentioned orders under Sections 6, 7, 45, 46, 47, 124 and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and all other enabling powers.
2. Overview - the general effect of the orders Is to extend the existing Edgware Controlled Parking Zone X, which operates for the hours of 10am to 11am and 2pm to 3pm, Monday to Friday, by proposing new permit parking places either on the road on partially on the footway In the following streets.
Proposed streets to be included in the proposed Controlled Parking Zone X extension 10am to 11am and 2pm to 3pm, Monday to Friday, for permit eligibility. Axholme Avenue, Broomgrove Gardens (Nos. 38 to 120 and Nos. 53 to 155), Greencourt Avenue, Orchard Grove (Nos. 50 to 108 even) & (Nos. 41 to 107 odd), Rembrandt Road and Westleigh Gardens.
3. Permits, If required, would cost the following per household: 1st vehicle £70, 2nd vehicle £105, 3rd vehicle £140, 4th and subsequent vehicles £175 each. Visitor permits would cost £17.50 per quantity of ten, 50% discount for OAP's.
4. The general effect of the waiting and loading restriction amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Waiting and Loading Restriction) Traffic Order 2014, by providing waiting restrictions for the proposed operational zone time yellow lines, and double yellow lines at junctions.
5. The general effect of the parking places amendment order would be to further amend The Harrow (Parking Places) Traffic Order 2014, so as to make provision for all the proposed designated on-street permit parking places in the proposed Zone X extension area.
6. The restrictions referred to in this notice would not apply in respect of anything done at the direction of a police constable in uniform or with the permission of a civil enforcement officer or other person authorised by the Council or in certain circumstances, such as the picking up or setting down of passengers, or the carrying out of statutory powers or duties. The usual exemption relating to vehicles lawfully displaying a disabled person's "Blue Badge" would apply.
7. A copy of the proposed orders and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the orders are available for inspection between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday at the Civic Centre, until the expiration of a period of 21 days from the date on which this notice is published. Further information can be obtained by telephoning the Project Officer, Sajjad Farid on 020 8424 1484, or by visiting the traffic order page at www.harrow.gov.uk/trafficorders or by QR code on this notice, where detailed plans can be viewed.
8. All objections and other representations relating to the proposed orders must be made in writing and received at the address given below quoting reference DP2018-06 not later than 21st March 2018. All objections must specify the grounds on which they are made. Email: email@example.com.
Dated 1st March 2018 David Eaglesham
Head of Traffic, Highways and Asset Management Community Directorate, PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA