VICARS MOOR LANE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0507997
VICARS MOOR LANE N21 -TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate highway works on Vicars Moor Lane N21, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Vicars Moor Lane N21) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding on Vicars Moor Lane N21 from outside the common boundaries of No.s 1B to outside No 4 Vicars Moor Lane N21 , in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on the 12 March 2018 and would continue in force for 3 days or until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Ringwood Way N21, Shrubbery Gardens N21, Green Lanes N21 & vice versa.
Dated 28 February 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation