CORNWALLIS ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0496542
CORNWALLIS ROAD N9 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that to facilitate essential gas works on Cornwallis Road N9 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Cornwallis Road N9) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 in the London Borough of Enfield under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [Note: this Order continues the effect of a Notice dated 19th February 2018 given under section 14(2) of the said Act].
2. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from entering or proceeding on Cornwallis Road N9 between its junction with Bounces Road N9 and No.6 in the London Borough of Enfield, as and when directed by traffic signs.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles, or if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions will continue by way of this Order from 23rd February 2018 until such time as the works have been completed, which is expected to be approximately 5 days.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route for vehicular traffic will be via Gordon Road N9, Monmouth Road N9, Exeter Road N9, Cornwallis Avenue N9 (& vice versa)
Dated 21st February 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation