PARK ROAD N18 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0498498
PARK ROAD N18 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Services on 020 8379 2039.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate bridge examination works on Park Road N18, the Council of the London Borough of Enfield propose to make the Enfield (Park Road N18) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
2. The effect of the Order would be to prohibit traffic from entering and proceeding 10 metres either side of the rail bridge on Park Road N18, in the London Borough of Enfield as and when directed by signage.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above would not apply to works persons or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services personnel.
4. The prohibitions would come into operation on the 7 March 2018 between the hours of 09.30-15.30 and would continue in force until such time as the works have been completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions remain in force, the diversion route would be via Fore Street N9, Church Street N9, Victoria Road N18, Park Road N18 & vice versa.
Dated 21 February 2018
David B. Taylor
Head of Traffic and Transportation