WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ALGARVE ROADNotice ID: SUT0489404
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 45, 46, 49 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:
- The Wandsworth (Earlsfield) (Parking Places) (No.*) Order 2018
2. The general effect of the Order would be to remove the parking place on the south-western side of Algarve Road opposite No. 310 Earlsfield Road to accommodate a new footway build out in conjunction with a scheme to provide a new sewer in Earlsfield Road.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TMO1680) by 8th March 2018.
Dated 15th February 2018
Town Hall Wandsworth SW18 2PU
PAUL MARTIN Chief Executive