ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0488588
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A306 GLA ROAD (ROEHAMPTON LANE, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (TEMPORARY PROHIBITION OF TRAFFIC) ORDER 2018
1. Transport for London in consultation with the London Borough of Wandsworth hereby gives notice that it intends to make the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable junction improvement works to take place on Roehampton Lane.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from:
(1) entering Roehampton High Street at its junction with Roehampton Lane;
(2) entering, exiting or proceeding on Danebury Avenue between its junctions with Holybourne Avenue and Roehampton Lane.
Works will be phased such that only one restriction is in force at any time. The Order will also allow two way operation on Roehampton High Street to allow local access only.
The Order will be effective at certain times from the 3rd March 2018 until 3rd May 2018 every night between 8:00 PM and 5:00 AM or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibitions will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibitions will not apply in respect of:
(1) any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibitions are in force alternative routes will be indicated by traffic signs. For Roehampton High Street via Rodway Road to normal direction on travel. For Danebury Avenue via Alton Road and Holybourne Avenue or reverse to normal direction of travel.
For Roehampton High Street
For Danebury Avenue
Dated this 15th day of February 2018 Glynn Barton
Director of Network Management,
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON ^^^m pQR LONDON