PERRY GARDENS N9, SHARON ROAD EN3, LYTCHET WAY EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFICNotice ID: WAT0477097
PERRY GARDENS N9, SHARON ROAD EN3, LYTCHET WAY EN3 - TEMPORARY RESTRICTION OF TRAFFIC
Further information may be obtained by telephoning Highway Service on 020 8379 6188
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that in order to facilitate essential re-surfacing works on Perry Gardens N9, Sharon Road EN3, Lytchet Way EN3 the Council of the London Borough of Enfield have made the Enfield (Perry Gardens N9, Sharon Road EN3, Lytchet Way EN3) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2018 under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. [This notice supersedes the notice titled Perry Gardens N9, Sharon Road ENS, Union Road N11, Lytchet Way ENS published on 31 January 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The effect of the Order will be to temporarily prohibit vehicles, as and when directed by traffic signs, to enter or proceed in or wait, load or unload in the streets specified in column 1 of the Schedule to this Notice.
3. The prohibitions referred to in paragraph 2 above will not apply to works vehicles or, if the works allow, to police or emergency services' vehicles.
4. The prohibitions will operate during the times and on the dates specified in column 2 of the Schedule in each case and will continue until the works are completed.
5. Whilst the prohibitions are in force, the alternative routes for diverted vehicles will be as stated in column 3 in each case. Access will be maintained for residents for the duration of the said works.
Dated 7 February 2018
David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation
Part of Street to be Restricted
Perry Gardens N9 -The whole Road
Sharon Road EN3 -The whole Road
Lytchet Way EN3 -The whole Road
Coming into operation 2
9 February 2018 for 5 day or until the works are completed. 15 February 2018 for 1 day or until the works are completed 19 February 2018 for 2 days or until the works are completed
Diversion Route 3
No Diversion -Perry Gardens N9
is a cul-de-sac_
No Diversion -Sharon Road EN3
is a cul-de-sac_
No Diversion -Lytchet Way ENS is a no through Road