PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(S)Notice ID: WAT0443580
PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING PLACE(S) -ACACIA ROAD EN2, ALBANY ROAD EN3, ASCOT ROAD N18, ASHLEY ROAD EN3, BARROWFIELD CLOSE N9, BATH ROAD N9, BLOSSOM LANE EN2, BURY STREET N9, BUSH HILL ROAD N21, CARPENTERS ROAD EN1, CATISFIELD ROAD EN3, CEDAR ROAD EN2, CHAPEL STREET EN2, CHESTER ROAD N9, CHICHESTER ROAD N9, CROYLAND ROAD N9, DEANSWAY N9, ELEVENDON ROAD N13, FALMER ROAD EN1, GRAEME ROAD EN1, GROSVENOR ROAD N9, HEDGE HILL EN2, IVINGHOE CLOSE EN1, JEREMYS GREEN N18, KELVIN AVENUE N13, LISTER GARDENS N18, LOGAN ROAD N9, MELBOURNE AVENUE N13, MOREE WAY N18, PENTYRE AVENUE N18, PLOWMANS CLOSE N18, SALISBURY ROAD EN3, SNELLS PARK N18, SOUTHFIELD ROAD EN3, ST. JOESPHS ROAD N9, ST. PETERS ROAD N9, STOCKTON ROAD N18, SUNNYSIDE ROAD NORTH N9, THE MALL N14, VICTORIA ROAD N9, WOLVES LANE N13 AND WORCESTERS AVENUE EN1.
REVOKED PERSONALISED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - GREAT CAMBRIDGE ROAD EN1, RUSHEY HILL EN2 and ST. PETERS ROAD N9.
NEW DISABLED PERSONS' PARKING PLACE - ST. ALPHEGE ROAD N9.
NEW DISABLED PERSONS' PARKING PLACE (MONDAY TO SATURDAY 9 AM TO 6.30 PM) - LANCASTER ROAD EN2. REVOKED DISABLED PERSONS PARKING PLACES - BRAMLEY CLOSE N14, CAUSEYWARE ROAD N9, GROSVENOR ROAD N9, HEDGE HILL EN2, HOLTWHITES AVENUE EN1, IVY ROAD N14, JAMES STREET EN1, JEREMYS GREEN N18, LANCASTER ROAD EN2, LEIGHTON ROAD EN1, LOGAN ROAD N9, MOREE WAY N18, OXFORD GARDENS N21, SALISBURY ROAD EN3, SNELLS PARK N18, ST. EDMUNDS ROAD N9, ST. JOESPHS ROAD N9, SUNNYSIDE ROAD NORTH N9, WESTMINSTER ROAD N9, WORCESTERS AVENUE EN1 and THE SERVICE ROAD FRONTING NOS. 520 TO 532 HERTFORD ROAD EN3.
Further information may be obtained from Traffic and Transportation, telephone number 020 8379 4830.
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Enfield (the Council) propose to make the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Personalised Disabled Persons) (No. 1) Order 2018 and the Enfield (Free Parking Places) (Disabled Persons) (No. 2) Order 2018 under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984.
NOTE: [This notice supersedes the notice of the same title published on 10 January 2018 which contained typographical errors which have now been corrected.]
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to:
(a) designate a personalised disabled person's parking place in the streets specified in the first paragraph of the heading to this Notice in which a disabled person's vehicle which displays a valid personalised disabled person's parking place permit issued by the Council, may be left therein;
(b) remove certain personalised disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the second paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required;
(c) designate a disabled persons' parking place in St Alphege Road N9 in which disabled persons' vehicles which display a valid disabled person's badge ("Blue Badge") in the relevant position, issued by any local authority, may be left therein;
(d) designate a disabled persons parking place in Lancaster Road Enfield that would operate from Monday to Saturday 9am to 6.30pm with a maximum stay of 3 hours; and
(e) remove certain disabled persons' parking places in the streets specified in the third paragraph of the heading to this Notice, which are no longer required.
3. A copy of the Order, which will come into operation on 5 February 2018 and any other relevant documents can be inspected at the Reception Desk, the Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3XD during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order was made.
4. Copies of the Orders may be purchased from Traffic and Transportation, The Civic Centre, Silver Street, Enfield, Middx, EN1 3XD.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements thereof or of any relevant regulation made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks of the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 17 January 2018 David B. Taylor Head of Traffic and Transportation www.enfield.gov.uk