ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS ST MARKS HILL, SURBITONNotice ID: MF0251279
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS ST MARKS HILL, SURBITON
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for St Marks Hill, Surbiton, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,tofacilitate building works and associated activities, including the erection and use of amobile crane to Cleves Court, St Marks Hill, it intends to make an Order of the effect of which will be to :
a) Prohibit any vehicle from entering, proceeding or remaining at rest in St Marks Hill, between Adelaide Road and Church
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above: -
a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 21 January 2018 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will be completed under multiple visits.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be asigned diversion route in place.
Mervyn Bartlett, Traffic Manager,
Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.