NEW ZEBRA CROSSING - BOLINGBROKE GROVENotice ID: SUT0403751
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
NEW ZEBRA CROSSING - BOLINGBROKE GROVE
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, in pursuance of Section 23 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended, that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to install a pedestrian "Zebra" crossing in Bolingbroke Grove outside the Bolingbroke Academy, between Wakehurst Road and Belleville Road. Particulars of the "Zebra" crossing are given in the Schedule to this Notice.
2. The associated zig-zag markings will prohibit all vehicles from stopping or waiting at any time for any reason.
3. FURTHER NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*
4. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce 2.5 metres of double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions on the south-western side of Bolingbroke Grove opposite Wakehurst Road.
5. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
6. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
7. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1667) by 28th December 2017.
Dated this seventh day of December 2017
The Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive
SCHEDULE - Zebra crossing
The zebra crossing will be installed in Bolingbroke Grove approximately 12 metres south-east of the south-eastern kerb-line of Wakehurst Road. There will be 8 zig-zag markings on both sides of the crossings. The overall length of the crossing, including the width of the zebra crossing (being 5 metres wide) and the zig-zag markings would be 39 metres.