PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS - WYNTER STREETNotice ID: SUT0403460
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL
PROPOSED WAITING RESTRICTIONS - WYNTER STREET
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth proposes to make the following Order under sections 6 and 124 of and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004:-
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 201*
2. The general effect of the Order would be to introduce double yellow line "at any time" waiting restrictions in the turning-head area at the southern end of Wynter Street in order to prevent obstructive parking.
3. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Order are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays at The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Order is made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Order.
4. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
5. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Order should send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference W/ECS/TMO/1666) by 28th December 2017.
Dated this seventh day of December 2017
The Town Hall Paul Martin
Wandsworth Chief Executive