ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0402465
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE GLA ROADS (LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) (BUS PRIORITY) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2009 A217 GLA ROAD (RAM STREET) VARIATION ORDER 2017
THE A217 GLA ROAD (RAM STREET, LONDON BOROUGH OF WANDSWORTH) PRESCRIBED ROUTE TRAFFIC ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that on 30th November 2017 it made the above named Orders, under section 6 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. The Orders will come into force on 11th December 2017.
2. The general nature and effect of the Orders will:
1) Shorten the existing contra-f low bus lane in Ram Street to between its junction with Wandsworth High Street and a point 16 metres north of the northern kerb line of Shoreham Close;
2) Amend the one-way restriction in Ram Street allowing all vehicles to proceed northbound between a point 16 metres north of the northern kerb line of Shoreham Close and Armoury Way.
3. The road affected by the Orders is the A217 GLA Road -Ram Street in the London Borough of Wandsworth.
4. A copy of the Orders, a map indicating the location and effect of the Orders and copies of any Orders revoked, suspended or varied by the Orders can be inspected during normal office hours at the offices of:
? Transport for London ? The Customer Service
Streets Traffic Order Team Centre, Ground Floor
Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road
London, SE1 8NJ
Wandsworth Council Town Hall
Wandsworth High Street London, SW18 2PU
5. Any person wishing to question the validity of the Orders or of any of its provisions on the grounds that they are not within the relevant powers conferred by the Act or that any requirement of the Act has not been complied with, that person may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated this 7th day of December 2017
Director of Network Management,
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON
TRANSPORT FOR LONDON