WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET PROPOSED CONTRAFLOW CYCLE LANE AND WAITING RESTRICTIONSNotice ID: SUT0394300
WANDSWORTH BOROUGH COUNCIL ROEHAMPTON HIGH STREET PROPOSED CONTRAFLOW CYCLE LANE AND WAITING RESTRICTIONS
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth in agreement with Transport for London proposes to make the following Orders under sections 6 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
? The Wandsworth (Waiting and Loading Restriction) (Special Parking Areas) (Amendment No. *) Order 201'
? The Wandsworth (Roehampton High Street) (Cycle Lane) (No. *) Order 20V
2. The general effect of the Waiting and Loading Restriction Order would be to install double yellow line 'at any time' waiting restrictions in Roehampton High Street:
(a) on the south-east side:
(i) opposite Rodway Road; and
(ii) adjacent to No. 1 Treville Street; and
(b) on the north-west side, between Rodway Road and No. 57 Roehampton High Street.
3. The general effect of the Cycle Lane Order would be to introduce a contraflow cycle lane in Roehampton High Street between Roehampton Lane and No. 22 Roehampton High Street.
4. Copies of documents giving more detailed particulars of the proposed Orders are available for inspection during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU. The documents will remain available until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders are made or, as the case may be, the Council decides not to make the Orders.
5. Further information may be obtained from the Council's Traffic and Engineering Division - telephone number (020) 8487 5279.
6. Any person wishing to object to the proposed Orders or the raised table should send a statement in writing of their objection to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting reference W/ECS/TM01665) by 21st December 2017.
Dated this thirtieth day of November 2017
Town Hall PAUL MARTIN
Wandsworth Chief Executive