ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984Notice ID: SUT0389493
Transport for London
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984
THE A3 GLA ROAD (KINGSTON BY-PASS, LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON) [TEMPORARY BANNED TURN) ORDER 2017
1. Transport for London hereby gives notice that it has made the above named Traffic Order under section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation
Act 1984 for the purpose specified in paragraph 2. The effect of the Order is summarised in paragraph 3.
2. The purpose of the Order is to enable water works to take place at the junction of Kingston By-Pass and Beverley Way Service Road.
3. The effect of the Order will be to prohibit any vehicle from turning left from Kingston By-Pass into Beverley Way Service Road at its junction with Huntley Way.
The Order will be effective at certain times from 8:00 PM on the 2nd December 2017 and 5:00 AM on the 3rd December 2017 or when the works have been completed whichever is the sooner. The prohibition will apply only during such times and to such extent as shall from time to time be indicated by traffic signs.
4. The prohibition will not apply in respect of:
(1) Any vehicle being used for the purposes of those works or for fire brigade, ambulance or police purposes;
(2) Anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a person authorised by Transport for London.
5. At such times as the prohibition is in force an alternative route will be indicated by traffic signs via Kingston By-Pass, exit slip to Beverley Way Roundabout, Beverley Way Service Road to normal route of travel.
Dated this 30th day of November 2017 Glynn Barton
Director of Network Management,
Transport for London, Palestra, 197 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NJ
MAYOR OF LONDON ^^^m pQR LONDON