ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991Notice ID: MF0249231
ROYAL BOROUGH OF KINGSTON UPON THAMES
ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT, 1984 - SECTION 14 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991 TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS DURING WORKS
KINGSTON HILL, KINGSTON UPON THAMES
1. The Council of the Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames, being the traffic authority for Kingston Hill, Kingston Upon Thames, in the said borough, in exercise of the powers conferred by Section 14(1) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 (as amended) HEREBY GIVES NOTICE THAT,because of the need for Thames Water to repair their apparatus, it intends to make an Order of the effect of which will be to:
a) Prohibit vehicular traffic from turning right into Queens Road from Kingston Hill.
2. The prohibitions specified in paragraph 1above: -
a) shall only apply at such times and to such extent as shall be indicated by traffic signs prescribed by the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2002.
b) shall not apply to anything done with the permission, or at the direction, of aconstable in uniform or to any vehicles or pedestrians in connection with the said works.
c) shall not apply to emergency service vehicles.
3. The Order will come into operation on the 18 December 2017 and will remain in force for eighteen months or until the works are completed. It is anticipated that the works will take two days.
4. Access to premises on or adjacent to the affected road shall be maintained insofar as this is reasonably practicable without interference with execution of the said works.
5. There will be asigned diversion route in place. Dated 24th November 2017.
Traffic Manager, Guildhall 2, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 1EU.