ELECTRIC VEHICLE PARKING PLACES EDGEL STREET, HEATH FIELD ROAD, LONGWOOD DRIVE, POUNTNEY ROADNotice ID: SUT0374614
Wandsworth Borough Council
ELECTRIC VEHICLE PARKING PLACES EDGEL STREET, HEATH FIELD ROAD, LONGWOOD DRIVE, POUNTNEY ROAD
The Wandsworth (Electric Vehicle)
(Parking Places) (No. 4)
Experimental Order 2017 The Wandsworth (Clapham Junction)
(Parking Places) (No. 3)
Experimental Order 2017 The Wandsworth (Roehampton)
(Parking Places) (No. 1)
Experimental Order 2017 The Wandsworth (Wandsworth Town)
(Parking Places) (No. 1)
Experimental Order 2017
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Wandsworth on 13* November 2017 made the above Orders under sections 9 and 10 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, as amended by the Local Government Act 1985 and the Traffic Management Act 2004.
2. The general effect of the Orders will be to designate electric vehicle parking places in the locations listed in the Schedule to this Notice for the leaving of electric vehicles only at all times for the purposes of recharging the vehicle.
3. Further information may be obtained from the Traffic and Engineering division - telephone number (020) 8871 6293.
4. Copies of the Orders, which will come into operation on 27* November 2017, and of documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of a period of six months from the date on which the Orders were made in The Customer Centre, The Town Hall, Wandsworth High Street, London, SW18 2PU.
5. Copies of the Orders may be obtained from the Department of Environment and Community Services at the address given below.
6. Whilst the Orders remain in force the Assistant Director - Traffic and Engineering, or some person authorised by him, may modify or suspend the Orders or any provision contained in them if it appears to him or that other person essential in the interests of the expeditious, convenient and safe movement of traffic or of the provision of suitable and adequate parking facilities on the highway or for preserving or improving the amenities of the area through which any road affected by the Orders runs.
7. The Council will consider in due course whether the provisions of the Orders should be reproduced and continued in force indefinitely by means of Orders under section 6, 45, 46, 49 and 124 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984. Any person wishing to object to the making of Orders for the purpose of such reproduction and continuation may, within the above mentioned period of six months, send a statement in writing of their objection and the grounds on which it is made to the Director of Environment and Community Services at the address below (quoting the reference ES/TM01655-2A).
8. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained in them on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 or that any of the relevant requirements of that Act or of any relevant regulations made under that Act have not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Edgel Street 3 bays on the south-west side, adjacent to No. 362 Old York Road.
Heathfield Road 3 bays on the east side of the un-named road linking Wandsworth Common West Side and Heathfield Road and lying immediately to the north-west of Heathfield Gardens.
Longwood Drive 3 bays on the north-east side, north-west of the junction with Roehampton High Street and opposite Riplington Court.
Pountney Road 3 bays on the east side, adjacent to Nos. 116 / 118 Lavender Hill.
Dated this sixteenth day of November 2017 PAUL MARTIN
TownHaH Chief Executive